Hello, I’m Nicola and I provide the award-winning Daisy First Aid Paediatric classes to Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas. I’m a qualified Paediatric First Aider, a mother of two and a trainer of 15 plus years. As a mum of young children who are constantly climbing, jumping, running and trying to eat things they shouldn’t, I’ve had my fair share of bumps, bruises and near misses to deal with. As no matter how hard we try to protect them, accidents do happen, which is why, I’m passionate about teaching first aid to parents and anyone who looks after children.
Learning first aid is just as important now as it has ever been, or possibly even more so with the potentially longer waiting times to receive medical advice or for an ambulance to arrive. So don’t put off booking a class!
To enable parents, grandparents and children in the current situation to still learn first aid we have taken all of our classes ONLINE.
Our award winning CPD accredited TWO-HOUR BABY & CHILD FIRST AID CLASS can now be completed in three ways:
- By e-learning, which you can complete at your own pace and it even includes a few extra topics.
- Live class using Zoom on one of the group classes below.
- Private Live class on Zoom with a group of friends, your antenatal class or family in their own homes, can learn at a time and day that work for you all. Minimum numbers of 4 still apply for a private class. Get in touch for more details and availability.
- What to do in an emergency & when to get help
- Recovery positions (Baby, Child/Adult)
- Choking (Baby, Child/Adult)
- Head Injuries
- Febrile Seizures/convulsions
- Allergic reactions and Anaphylaxis
- Broken Bones
- Bleeding & Bandaging
ONE HOUR BABY FIRST AID CLASS for those of you who are pregnant or have a baby up to the age of 12 months and are looking for a shorter class. It will cover:
- Baby CPR
- Baby Recovery Position
- Baby Choking
- Febrile Seizures.
This class can be completed as a live group class using Zoom twice per month.
Private Live class on Zoom with a group of friends or family in their own homes, can learn at a time and day that work for you all. Minimum numbers of 4 still apply for a private class. Get in touch for more details and availability.
Also available are Children’s First Aid Work Shops, which is a class for all the family (if you want to join in). We will cover- When to get help and how to call an ambulance, Recovery Position, CPR, Choking technique plus how to deal with cuts and nose bleeds.
Get in touch to find out more – email@example.com