Specialised ‘Revive’ Day at Ashdown Park Hotel
Join Revive Health Fitness for a specialised ‘Revive’ Day at Ashdown Park Hotel on Saturday 25th September.
The perfect way to revitalise, the ‘revitalisation’ day with Revive Health Fitness at Ashdown Park Hotel is a fantastic opportunity to improve your health and wellbeing while enjoying the fresh country air. Expect delicious healthy food prepared by a nutritionist, holistic exercises and activities along with a menopause health and wellbeing discussion in a beautiful idyllic setting.
The specialised ‘Revive’ courses are run and managed by Henry Adekoya. Henry has 25 years of experience as a personal trainer and health coach. Menopause can seem like just another thing to check off your never-ending to-do list. Another ‘thing’ that you have to juggle and deal with amongst all your usual commitments such as work, family and friends.
Henry says “I wanted to find a way to support women like you, who spend all their time supporting others.”
“There are so many ways to relieve and manage menopausal symptoms that I can share with you from nutrition to different forms of exercise.”
“I want you to take a day for yourself, to connect with other women experiencing the same thing, rest, relax, educate, inform and revitalise yourself.”
“I have spent almost 3 decades amassing knowledge as a personal trainer on ways you can move and feel better. That’s why I’ve put together specialised ‘Revive’ programmes focusing on overall wellbeing.”
I am passionate about supporting you through these changes and redressing the attitudes towards menopause. “It should not be seen as a negative period of life but should be seen as a positive transition to a new liberating stage of life.”
The ‘Revive’ courses are transformative days that will deliver a real understanding of menopause, how you can help yourself, and how to make adjustments to your lifestyle to support your wellbeing.
Get away from the stresses and strains of modern life focus on your needs and relax within beautiful surroundings. Learn from the experts and begin your journey to renewed health and wellbeing.
Henry Adekoya – fitness and health professional, enthusiast and wellness coach leads a team of qualified instructors.
* Henry will be partnered with Elisa Barker (pictured) for the menopause health & wellbeing discussion. Elisa is a registered practicing nutritional therapist with a BSc in Nutritional Therapy. Her journey in studying and practicing Nutritional Therapy has enabled Elisa to experience the value and power that lifestyle and dietary modifications can have. “Small changes can make a big difference”
Specialised ‘Revive’ Day Schedule
10:30 Arrival Refreshments
10:45 Guest Wellcome
11 am Pilates Class
12 noon Nordic Walk (though the grounds of the hotel and across the Ashdown Forest)
2 pm Lunch
3pm * Menopause Health & Wellbeing Discussion ..with healthy snacks and refreshments | Wellbeing Pack
4:15 Yoga Relaxation Class
5:30 Guest Farewell
The specialised ‘Revive’ day has been carefully designed to allow you to:
- Connect with other women experiencing the same thing
- Take time out from the day to day
- Try out some different types of movement and exercise that will support your wellbeing
- Learn how you can use nutrition and behavioral changes to support yourself through this transition
- Enjoy a 3-course meal and snacks built around recommended nutrients
- Explore the stunning scenery of the Sussex countryside in the venue grounds
- Come away with a deeper understanding of ways you can nurture yourself over the coming months and years.
More about Revive Health Fitness…
Revive Health Fitness prides itself on helping guests find sustainable ways to improve their health and wellbeing. Gain valuable knowledge from our informative up to date discussions and receive our comprehensive complimentary wellbeing pack. The pack will be a useful guide providing our guests with the expertise and the understanding necessary to improve their health and wellbeing.
“It was great to spend time investing in myself, I really had an enjoyable time. I would definitely recommend revive courses”
Start the Autumn in a positive way, join Henry and Elisa for the perfect ‘revitalisation’ day at Ashdown Park Hotel on Saturday 25th September & 16th of October. Find the best ways to balance your hormones and begin your journey to renewed health and wellbeing.