This is a collaborative post.
This past year has robbed us of many of the finer things in life… and many of the basic things too! I can’t remember the last time we saw a bit of live music or theatre. And I can barely remember what the inside of a gym looks like!
But the lockdown blues don’t mean you can’t enjoy a little luxury now and again. We just have to make a few adjustments.
One way to find a little escape is to give yourself a massage at home with the ExoGun DreamPro percussion massager.
This new type of massage gun isn’t anything like those vibrating monstrosities you see at shopping centres. It’s a quick and easy cordless massager that delivers deep tissue relaxation massage and healing sports massage at the push of a button.
ExoGun is exactly what many of us need because it’s not just a guilty pleasure. It also improves flexibility, circulation and muscle and joint health, which I think we all need after this sedentary year!
ExoGun DreamPro is now available for a big discount during their Easter Sale. Just click here to get up to 70% off your massager. Plus, you’ll get a free carrying case.
What makes this portable massager different from others? I’ll fill you in below.
ExoGun DreamPro isn’t Just a Massager. It’s a Percussion Massage Gun
The difference between ExoGun and all the other massagers is that ExoGun delivers a different type of massage. It’s a breakthrough massage technique called percussion massage, and it has a number of physical and mental health benefits.
One unique thing about this type of massage is that it takes less than a minute, and you can do it on your own.
Percussion massage is a sports massage technique that rapidly impacts the muscles to improve blood flow and reduce tension. This type of massage isn’t new. The same techniques are used in Thai massage, just much slower.
Percussion massage utilizes a massage gun that rapidly strikes the muscles (more than 30 times a second!) to infuse them with blood and reduce pain and tension in seconds.
One of these guns is the ExoGun DreamPro. It’s become a popular choice for its long-lasting battery and versatile massage settings. It has six speeds and four different massage heads, so you can choose to do a quick rejuvenating massage or a slow, deep-tissue relaxation massage.
ExoGun is even used by many pro athletes, including multiple medal-winning Olympians.
What are the Benefits of Percussion Massage
Percussion massage is so easy and versatile that it’s perfect for busy parents, people stuck at home and anyone who wants to improve their health but may not have time to go for a massage or visit the gym.
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Releases tension and knots: Do you feel tight or sore when you move in certain ways? This means your muscles are tangled, but it also means blood is not flowing to your muscles as it should. Percussion massage sends blood into muscle tissue and smoothes out knots, restoring your muscle function and eliminating pain.
- Improves circulation: When your muscles are knotted, your blood can’t circulate efficiently. This causes a number of health issues and can prevent vital nutrients and oxygen from getting where they’re needed. ExoGun opens blood vessels and regulates blood flow. This can also improve your energy levels.
- Increases flexibility: Less tension means more limber muscles. Can you remember what it feels like to turn your head all the way to the left and right? How about swinging those hips while dancing? One minute with ExoGun can restore your range of motion and make you feel years younger.
- Improves posture: Healthy muscles and joints will make it easier to maintain good posture. This supports balance and bone health, and it can prevent aches and pains all over your body (especially back pain). And all you have to do is get a massage!
- Boosts mood: A percussion massage gives you a burst of energy. It improves circulation instantly and gives your muscles a blast of power. It’s common to feel a rush of euphoria after a massage, and these positive vibes can last all day long.
- Relieves stress: Stress is not only mental. Doctors know that tension in the spine, neck and shoulders can contribute to anxiety and depression. Releasing this tension sends a message to the body to relax.
These benefits aren’t just word of mouth.
Studies of massage guns just like ExoGun DreamPro have found that percussion massage is the most effective way to increase range of motion and that it’s highly effective at reducing muscle soreness.
Treat Yourself to a Massage You WON’T Feel Guilty About
A truly effective massage isn’t about kicking back at the spa and sipping a smoothie while someone rubs your feet. It’s about feeling better by improving your health. That’s exactly the type of massage that you get from ExoGun DreamPro.
A percussion massage takes less than a minute, and it can transform your entire day. Thanks to ExoGun’s cordless and ergonomic design, you can give yourself a massage anywhere, no matter how busy you are. Use it at work, the gym or even in the car while waiting to pick up the kids. ExoGun is whisper-quiet, so you won’t bother anyone if you use it at your desk.
When it comes time to relax, just adjust the speed and put on the deep-tissue massager head. Now, you’re ready to take it slow, solo or with a partner, and enjoy a relaxing and healthy massage anytime.
Treating yourself to a healthy massage will improve so many aspects of your life. And now, it’s affordable too. During the ExoGun Easter Sale, you can get an ExoGun DreamPro for 70% off. And, you’ll get a free carrying case. That’s a daily massage for years to come for the price of one massage at a fancy spa.
After the last year, you deserve to treat yourself. With ExoGun DreamPro, you can get that blissful massage while improving your holistic health—all guilt-free!
Find out more about percussion massage and see ExoGun DreamPro in action at www.exogun.com