Support independent businesses this Christmas by browsing Molly Dishwasher’s online shop or visiting in person this Christmas!
The Molly Dishwasher Pop-Up Christmas Shop and Christmas Trees are back open again for December 2020 and they have a super selection to choose from. This popular shop at Manor Farm Stud in Frant is offering both the Christmas trees, wreaths and gifts at their lovely farm as well as giving customers the option to purchase online too.
Buy from their biggest ever range of handpicked presents at this family run enterprise – all of which can be delivered direct to your door.
Choose between the ‘click and collect’ option or have your Nordmann Fir Christmas tree and gifts delivered within a 5 mile radius or pop up to Manor Farm Stud and have a look at the super selection.
The opening hours for December 2020 are from 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday. On Wednesdays there are extended opening hours to 7pm and on Sundays they are open from 10am to 4pm. The shop will close for 2020 at lunchtime on 24th December.
All of the trees are outside on the lovely grounds Manor Farm Stud so you can take your time to pick the perfect Christmas tree.
Lovely local suppliers who will be selling their gorgeous items in the shop include:
- Gayle Shapton Art – a popular local artist based in Frant, who was the very first artist to exhibit at Molly Dishwasher when they opened some 6 years ago
- Charlie Godfrey pottery – beautiful hand made pieces from flower frogs to jugs – all one off pieces. Again, she is based in Frant
- Pip & Seed – absolutely delicious food from bags of Cranberry & Almond Delights, to Hampers Sweet or Savoury, they have the lot. Based in Cross in Hand, just south of Mayfield
- Geraldine Fisher Millenary – stunning feather brooches that can either be worn on a hat or to totally transform a coat. She is also making belts too, that are adjustable to any size, for those days when one eats just that little bit too much.
- Mark Adam Bespoke Jewellers – based in the High Street in Tunbridge Wells. Beautiful sterling silver Christmas Decorations and other goodies
- Recycled cashmere fingerless gloves by Zoe Tompsett – Cosy Cashmere based in Lewes. They are so cosy and come in stunning colours
- Sarah Featherstone – beautiful bespoke and readymade Christmas wreaths
Molly Dishwasher is operating a very good covid friendly system in the shop with no more than four people in the shop at any one time, a one way system and plenty of hand-sanitiser available. As the shop is in an old barn, it is very much like being outside in the fresh air anyway! All staff will wear a mask at all times whether inside or selling the trees.
Start your shopping at Molly Dishwasher online here or call 07770897380 / email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Address: Manor Farm Stud, Bells Yew Green Road, Frant, East Sussex TN3 9BH