T. Wells Tutoring
High quality, tailored, online tutoring
Our aims are simple. We want children to:
- Make progress
- Have fun
Who can benefit from T. Wells Tutoring?
All primary aged children, whatever their needs:
- 11+ preparation
- Extra support with English and Maths
- Extending and challenging learning
How do we teach?
- Initially we will discuss your child’s needs with you in detail and assess your child free of charge.
- Each lesson is then individually planned.
- Teaching is delivered online via Zoom. Lessons are interactive using the Zoom whiteboard which allows us to share a wide range of resources.
- Homework is set to consolidate work done in the lesson – this will be emailed to you.
Who are we?
I set up T. Wells Tutoring with the aim of providing the best, most personalised tuition for primary pupils. I am a highly experienced Primary School Teacher and tutor. I have been a classroom teacher for over 13 years and have 6 years tutoring experience with an enhanced DBS certificate. I take pride in seeing children progress, whatever their starting point.
Sign up before the end of July to get the first 2 lessons free.
To find out more, contact Paul Froome at firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 07913 781057 or contact me via Facebook HERE.
< Back to the My Tunbridge Wells Childcare & Education Directory >